Handling construction projects is never easy that is why you need to consult with a professional Contractor San Antonio for all your building needs and concerns.
Enjoying a gorgeous deck, driveway or patio does not have to be time-consuming. At deck sealing in SAN ANTONIO, we use only the state-of-the-art sealant to give surfaces a sleek and clean appearance that resists moisture like never before.
For inquiries, contact us now!
As the perfect team for your sealing needs, our deck sealer in San Antonio will:
1. Come out for an on-site consultation. We make sure to be accurate for the details that you need to know of the entire deck sealing process that your place will be undergoing.
2. Provide you with a firm quote. Yes, we will also give you an estimated amount, timeframe, and materials that we may need for the entire process.
3. We test your area to ensure that you do need sealing. As we go to the site, we will give you diagnoses on whether your deck needs to be sealed or not.
4. We immediately apply for a deck cleaner to remove dirt, stains, mildew, etc. As we specialize in this, we make sure to clean the entire deck and leave no traces of dirt.
5. Our deck sealer in San Antonio team will sand and sweep the whole deck in preparation for sealing. After you have approved all the terms and conditions in our sealing contract, we will immediately proceed with the most crucial part of the process - sand and sweep.
6. We make sure to cover nearby plants, items, and surfaces to ensure they remain clean. We make sure that we will not be damaging anything nor be leaving the space uncleaned.
7. Apply premium-quality deck sealer. We assure you that we only use the best for your deck. We will only be using a long-lasting sealant that is perfect for your area’s changing season.
Our professional deck sealer in San Antonio contractors have stained and sealed decks of all shapes and sizes. We are also capable of handling even vast and complex projects, delivering satisfying results every time. We only rely on professional-grade cleaners and brighteners before using low pressure to wash the surface of your deck. This helps us avoid unnecessary damage and offers you environmentally-friendly deck sealing services.
Do you have exposed decks? Unfortunately, you need to be re-staining and re-sealing every few years. It fades eventually, mainly if your place is located in high-traffic areas. Moisture is one of the biggest threats to a deck, to extend your deck's life and value, and before even calling for Deck Sealing in San Antonio, you can do the following by yourself:
1. Initially, do test your deck. You can sprinkle some water onto it, and if the water stops beading and instead just seeps into the wood, with that, you will know it is time to reseal the deck.
2. For the best results, only use a quality deck sealer. This may not be an area for you, but never skimp on the quality of the product you buy. That said, you must also allow your deck to dry from any cleaning first. And, use a foam roller or a pad on a long handle to remove all dirt altogether. To make the experience more comfortable for you, use a unique applicator to hold the sealant in a reservoir.
3. To add protection to your deck, you may use water-blocking sealants to extend the wood’s life.
4. Be sure to wear a respirator or dust mask while working with sealant products and materials and follow the manufacturer's instructions for each time you use them.